Sunday, September 22, 2013

Two are Better Than One

A Beautiful Knot has Been Tied




I had the privilege of watching my beautiful niece, Kelsey-Rae marry the love of her life, Drew Robinson this past weekend.  Kelsey and Drew met almost 5 years ago when she started attending the University of North Texas.  On September 15, 2013 they joined their lives together in holy matrimony. 

Kelsey and Drew have been life long servants of Christ and love the Lord with all their hearts.  I believe Christ has a special blessing for them and I pray they will continue to serve, love and honor Christ through their vows and love for each other. 

It was so much fun to see family I hadn't seen for many years and even family I have seen a lot of in recent years as well.  We laughed and cried and just had a great time.  What a blessing is was!!

Congratulations Kelsey and Drew!