Monday, August 18, 2014

Oops, I did it again...



I can not believe I have let so much TIME go by since my last blog.  It's not as if I have a million things going on all at once.  GAH!  Of course, so MUCH has happened since Kelsey and Drew got married (my last blog).  So, that was in September of 2013...let me THINK and see if I can get somewhat chronological with the highlights of that date to present.  I guess December would be the best place to start after that.  

For the first time in many years, Pete and I were able to spend a Christmas with itty bitty's.  Our four kids are all grown now and not that we don't enjoy spending Christmas or any other time with them for that matter, there's just something EXTRA magical about spending Christmas with innocent toddlers. Kassi, Samantha, Charlie and the babies came out to Las Vegas to celebrate Christmas with us.  I had such a fun time decorating the house, preparing yummy foods, desserts and of course, SHOPPING!!  It was such a special time that we will not soon forget.